Ready, Set, TAKE OFF!
But wait… now you’re bored…
Flights can be long, hot, stressfully and boring. Jane Wandering has the cure you need for solving the boredom problem for the young and old!
Below we have put together an awesome list of fun activities that can be played and created while stuck in an airplane. Some of these ideas are brought by the Jane Wandering team, other by customers, and some discovered on Pinterest. Take a peak and see if any other these activities sound fun to you!
Let the fun begin!
- Listen to music
- Play a Gameboy or electronic game
- Listen to an audio book
- Watch a movie
- Take photos (not of passengers… that’s creepy)
- Live tweet anything happening on the plane
- Play a game of Sudoku
- Read a good book or magazine
- Make up a story
- Start journaling in your Jane Wandering Travel Journal
- Knit or crochet
- Stare out the window and count birds or make shapes out of clouds
- Draw a picture
- Sleep (getting more sleep is always fun)
- Explore the plane, but only when it is safe to unbuckle! We are not responsible if you hit turbulence and fall in someone’s lap. Again… that might be creepy..
- Play the ‘I’d rather have’ Sky Mall game
- Confuse your flight attendance with these fun airplane cocktails, but only if you are over 21!
- Eat! Eating is always a very fun option
- Make origami
- Crossword puzzels
- Make people feel really awkward with the Ostrich Pillow
Seat Mate Fun
- Play magnetic chess or checkers
- Use a Jane Wandering One-the-Go Game Pad
- Make up Mad-libs
- Play cards
- Start a Toilet Paper Race
- Challenge your seat mate to an accent competition
- Play charades
Whether you are stuck on a plane, train, or in a care full of people, check out the Jane Wandering On-the-Go Mini and Original Game Pads. These fun little pads include games such as hang man, connect 5, tic-tac-toe, dots, and MORE! Perfect for children entertaining themselves or making friends with a stranger. Nothing breaks the ice like playing tic-tac-toe!!